The Salsa:
2 cans of tomatoes (one Italian style)
1/2 of an onion, chopped up
1/2 of a thing of cilantro, chopped up
a little bit of lemon or lime juice
Mix everything in the blender...and you have salsa!
The chips:
Butter both sides of tortillas (how ever many you want to eat)
Cut into strips or triangles
Sprinkle with salt (and a little cheese is also good).
Bake in the oven on a cookie sheet until they start to turn crispy.
(Also tastes good with cinnamon & sugar...minus the salsa.)
I got the salsa recipe from my old roommate Rebecca Godfrey and the chip idea comes from my downstairs neighbor-boy Jens Hurst.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds good! I used to make those kind of chips, with oil instead of butter. They are so tasty!
That sounds so good! I just might have to try those homemade chips... I said might! :) Glad we're blog friends. It's great to see what you've been up to. Now if we can just get Amands to start one. Heath
Post a Comment