Have any of you heard of the 3 prequel books to Peter Pan? I just finished reading the first book in the series, Peter and the Starcatchers. I've always liked Peter Pan (not only because that's where my name comes from.) Not only are these book easy reading, but they also have pictures! The authors tell about how Peter learned to fly and how Captain Hook lost his hand. Peter and some other orphan boys are being sent away from England to be slaves when they meet a mysterious girl on their ship. They discover that she's guarding a secret just as they are shipwrecked. Peter and friends end up on an island where they fight pirates, island natives and a giant crocodile just to protect her secret treasure. If you at all like the story of Peter Pan, I think you should give these a try.
I also think you should eat Tostitos Hint of Lime chips.
Here's a warning though: they are better plain...no salsa. Do you agree?
8 comments:
You know I have a special place in my heart for those chips... though I didn't know they changed the packaging! It's been awhile...
Hint of lime makes everything better, huh? For example, Cheetos Flamin' Hot Limon.
I sure didn't know about those prequels. Will have to look at that some day. BTW my first name is Michael (I did come home from my mission shortly after you did:P)
I hate lime chips. They are weird.
The Peter Pan books, though, are pretty fun. I read one on a flight from Thailand to the US, so I had lots of time. They are co-authored by Dave Barry - one of my favorite newspaper personalities. Great fun!
I like those lime chips but I do prefer salsa with them. yum!
you should enable word verification so you don't get comment spam :)
Post a Comment