Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This Fall

Logan has had very enjoyable weather this Fall and I'm kind of sad that it's over. I really like going up into the mountains around Cache Valley at any time during the year...but especially during the fall.

7 comments:

The Ellis Family said...

Very cute pic! I know what you mean about the fall though. We've been so busy I haven't had time to take Brian and Tyler up the canyon. We totally need to catch up though! I'll give you a call soon!

Haley said...

That's a good picture of you and Dave.

garrett said...

WENDY!!!! I didn't even know you HAD a bloggy blog! I'm so excited! You better keep it going. I never see you, so I have to keep updated by reading about your life in your blog. So who's this dude you keep calling your boyfriend? If he matches you at all, I'm sure he's great.

P.S. Do you mind if I add you to my sidebar?

Bonny said...

I'm not even going to ask if I can add you to my side bar. Hah! Glad you have a blog and glad my other blog friends link you.

Who is the dude!? Boyfriend? Yesss!!! Boyfriends rock!

Robin said...

Hi Wendy!
I just found you linked on Haley's so here I am at your blog. I hope you update often because I'd love to see what you're up to!

cherilyn said...

yes! it's about time we see a close up pic of you and Dave. Wait, is his name Dave? I'm drawing a blank now. :)
You look really pretty in this picture btw

garrett said...

You need to update this. I tagged you so you can do SOMETHING here...